H.W. May 24, 2016
*Planting by School- Wear Gym Uniform
*T Shirt Size- Small/Medium/Large
Monday – Please have your child complete the two worksheets that are attached in their homework notebook. Your child should use a pencil to complete their homework with. Please give your child guidance when completing his/her homework.
- If your child would like a “Pretzel” please bring in 50 cents no later than Friday so they can get a pretzel by Monday.
- “Pizza” day is on Friday; please bring in $2.00 in by Thursday the latest if you would like your child to have pizza.
Tuesday – Dress Down Day! If choose to have your child dress down, please pay the $2.00. Thank you!
Wednesday – Cupcake sale day! If your child would like to purchase a cupcake please have them bring in money.
Thursday – It is a special $2.00 “Dress Down Day” to raise funds for Girl Scout shipping of books to Africa.
Monday – Memorial Day May 3oth! School is closed.
- Spring Show Information – Please have your child wear a brown color tee shirt. The boys may wear jeans and the girls may wear leggings.
Student of the week goes to Ayden Pawelczak. Congratulations Ayden!
Have a blessed week!
H.W. May 23, 2016
1. Reading– Superkids pages 92 and 96.
2. Math– Find 2 items for each length and write it in your Star Book: 2 inches, 7 inches, 12 inches.
3. S.S.- Worksheet.
*Dress Down Day- $2.00
Spelling Words: butter, squirrel, nurse, pearl, picture, temperature, Thursday, purple, birthday, creature, pitcher, world.
Student of the Week: Mara Gonzalez
H.W. May 19, 2016
1. Math– page 117.
2. L.A.- Grammar Book pages 113-114.
*Math Quiz- Regrouping
H.W. May 18, 2016
1. Reading– 5 sentences. Superkids page 89.
2. Math– pages 208 and 210.
3. L.A.- Write about “My Summer Vacation” on the sunglasses provided. Color and decorate.
*Math Quiz- Friday- Regrouping
ELA – Grade 5 – Honors – Vocabulary 1-10 definitions, GW pgs 217, 218, & 219, Read chapters 2 & 3
Grade 5 – Science – wb pgs 52 & 53
ELA – Grade 6 – Honors – Vocabulary 1-10 definitions, Gr, ex B & C, read chapter 7 & 8
Tuesday: NYP, page 296
Wednesday: NYP, page 297
Thursday: NYP, pages:302-303
Friday: NYP, pages:312-313
Tuesday: NYP, pages 248-249
Wednesday: NYP: 256-257
Thursday: NYP, pages 265-266
Friday: NYP, pages 273-274
Tuesday: NYP , pages: 296-297
Wednesday: NYP, pages 298-299
Thursday: NYP, pages: 305-306
Friday: No homework
Tuesday: Workbook, pages: 287-288
Wednesday: NYP pages: 225-226
Thursday: Workbook, pages: 315-316
Friday: NYP, pages 290-291 (Due Date -Tuesday)
H.W. May 17, 2016
1. Reading– 3x each. Superkids page 86.
2. Math– page 112. Do #1-15 ONLY.
3. Phonics– pages 181-182.
Spelling Words: tornado, morning, explore, important, forest, hurricane, planning, missing, parade, Saturday, rooftop, website.
Student of the Week: Paula Kowalczyk