Here’s the Homework for January 17 th:
Happy New Year! Best Wishes for a happy and healthy 2017! We are busy getting ready for First Penance and the Social Studies Fair in March!
- Reading- Read daily and record books in log (due in March). Study notes and vocab. for Tops and Bottoms.
2. Math – study 8 times table.
3.Religion- Remember One good Deed a Day! Say the Act of Contrition every night to get ready for Penance. Finish wkbk. page 118.
4. S.S. – collect pictures and info. about your invention/inventor due on Wed. Supplies due 1/20. The fair is on March 7th at 7pm.
5. Science- start potato experiment. Children should be recording results over two weeks to see how their potato grows. Sheet and log due Feb. 1st.
6. Remember to bring erasable pens. We will be using them to write in script. We will continue to use pencil for math.
7. Pasta Lunch Orders due by Friday (see note) for Jan. 25th.
Have a nice weekend!
Thurs.- Reading Test on Tops and Bottoms
Friday- math quiz (no vocab.)
Tues.- Homily Quiz