Here’s the Homework for February 17, 2017:
Have a great winter recess! See everyone on February 27th!
- Religion- Practice formula for Penance and songs.
- Read for 30 minutes and record books in log. Log is due March 10th. See book report sheet (page 264) due 2/28.
- Sci.- get an apple ready for our next experiment! See sheets due 3/3.
- Collect a cereal box at home (without the cereal) for when we get back from winter recess.
- Math- continue to study your multiplication tables especially the 6-12 times tables.
- S.S.- Bring a picture of the president you wrote about if you did not already.
Have a nice week off! Stay safe and relax!
Religion– Remember One Good Deed a Day! Say the Act of Contrition every night to get ready for Penance. Penance is March 2nd at 7pm.
Reading– continue to read daily. Record books in reading log. It is due in March.
S.S. – collect pictures and info. about your invention/inventor. We will be working on the posters in class daily. The fair is on March 7th at 7pm.
Remember to bring erasable pens. We will be using them to write in script. We will continue to use pencil for math.
Next week we are off from Feb. 20-24th for Winter Recess!
Reading Book Report Sheet is due Tues. 2/28.
When we return we will have a quiz on the Act of Contrition and get ready for Penance on Thursday, March 2nd.
Science Apple Project sheet and log are due Fri., 3/3.