Here’s the Homework for October 20th:
Thank you for all the “goodies” that were brought in!
Reading- Read for 15 minutes or more every day. Record books read in your reading log. (see reading wkbk.)
Religion- continue to bring in info./pictures to decorate your posterboard for the Religion Fair.
- Religion- read wkbk. page 66-67. Complete the activity.
- Vocab.wkbk. page 53 and study for quiz on Friday.
- S.S.- practice your part for International Night. You should know your part without the paper by next Wed.
- Math- study wkbk. pages 30 and 34 for quiz on Friday.
- Kindly return permission slip with the fee for our Dec. 2nd trip to see “Rudolph” at Madison Square Garden. Please also return permission slip for our Catholic Identity Parade on Nov. 9th.
- See contest info. about Cyer Bullying Poster/Artwork due: Nov. 16th.
- Fall Festival is Friday for those children attending (2-5pm). They my dress down if they are going. Dismissal is at 3pm for anyone not attending.
Have a nice night!
- Oct. 24th is our trip to Green Meadows Farm. Children should come to school at regular time dressed in their gym uniform. They should bring their lunch in a smaller bag to carry with them. Chaperones should be in school for 9am. We will leave shortly after 9 when the buses are here.
- Oct. 27th the next group of children have news articles due: Dacia, Nicole,Violet, Mara,Marta, Emi,Olivia, Magda.
Quizzes this week:
- Fri.- math and Vocab. Quizzes